Bree's LOST blog

"Do you think I did it on purpose? I was sailing for two and half weeks, bearing due West and making 9 knots. I should have been in Fiji in less than a week. But the first piece of land I saw wasn't Fiji, was it? No. No, it was here -- this, this island. And you know why? Because this is it. This is all there is left. This ocean and this place here. We are stuck in a bloody snow globe. There's no outside world. There's no escape. So, just go away, huh. Let me drink." ~"Live Together, Die Alone"

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Tricia Tanaka is Dead

Dear Hurley,
Thanks, I needed that.
Love, Bree

Finally, LOST has returned to form! Does anyone else remember those episodes from season 1 (and a little bit of season 2) where you actually saw most, if not all, of the characters, and the episode had an overarching sense of unity? Yeah, it's hard for me to remember those, too, but last night's "Tricia..." was a return to all that is good in LOSTville. I think it could've been better if they had at least a little bit of Jack and that Other side of the island, but I'll take what I can get. (Shet yer mouf, MKO-G!)

So, to recap: last night was good. I laughed, I cried, I pondered. But, most of all, Hurley taught me to have hope (that the Hobbit dies).

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

let's review
1. The episode that was all about Jack, completely sucked.
2. The episode that did NOT center around Jack was very good.

I'm pretty sure my points speak for themselves.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home