Bree's LOST blog

"Do you think I did it on purpose? I was sailing for two and half weeks, bearing due West and making 9 knots. I should have been in Fiji in less than a week. But the first piece of land I saw wasn't Fiji, was it? No. No, it was here -- this, this island. And you know why? Because this is it. This is all there is left. This ocean and this place here. We are stuck in a bloody snow globe. There's no outside world. There's no escape. So, just go away, huh. Let me drink." ~"Live Together, Die Alone"

Saturday, February 07, 2009

For all the Jate fans...

This week's Entertainment Weekly showcases some Jate lovin'.

P.S. If your mom really loved you, she'd send you the magazine once she was done reading it. Just sayin'. :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Realized I didn't have the current edition of EW and ran to the mailbox. Curse you USPS!! Now must wait till Monday to get my Jate on. P.S. Your mom loves you!

7:22 PM  
Blogger BlakeLarsen said...

My God - the amound of money I would pay to be Matthew Fox. Good looking, funny, rich, great actor, gets to make out with Evangeline Lily whenever he wants (because you know she secretly wants it and she can't stand Dominic Monaghan.) Cliche as it might sound, Jate is fate. If it ends up being skate, I will be very dissapointed.

In fact, I was hoping for Jawyer to happen - they seem more fit for each other - but I am sure it won't happen after "The Little Prince." Primarily because of the heart wrenching scene when Sawyer watches as the unknowing Kate delivers Claire-bear's baby. (And as much as I hate Skate, that was an absolutely beautiful sequence that rivaled the epic editing of "The Constant" when Penny first talks to our favorite drunken scot Des.)

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In fact, I was hoping for Jawyer to happen

I'm sure Blake meant to say skate- I don't think anyone wants to see Jawyer!!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Bree said...

Actually, I'm fairly certain Mr. Larsen is referring to a Juliet/Sawyer union...not a Jack/Sawyer one, haha!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Bree said...

So, Blake, perhaps moving forward, we should go with something like "Suliet" to avoid any further misunderstandings. :)

11:07 AM  
Blogger BlakeLarsen said...

Well, the officials have come out of the replay booth and have decided that upon further review, the "Jawyer" call was a little suspect. . .

While I thought Jawyer was the correct term in reference to a Juliet/Sawyer relationship, I will admit that my judgement didn't consider all the possibilities haha. At any rate, I think the official ruling on the field for "Suliet" is a much better monniker.
BTW, don't you just love my fantastic football references in this post? :)

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home