Bree's LOST blog

"Do you think I did it on purpose? I was sailing for two and half weeks, bearing due West and making 9 knots. I should have been in Fiji in less than a week. But the first piece of land I saw wasn't Fiji, was it? No. No, it was here -- this, this island. And you know why? Because this is it. This is all there is left. This ocean and this place here. We are stuck in a bloody snow globe. There's no outside world. There's no escape. So, just go away, huh. Let me drink." ~"Live Together, Die Alone"

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cabin Fever

What. The. Eff?! Those are just my initial thoughts, and there will be more to come, but not right now, since I need to go watch it AGAIN. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Lois said...

Okay Bree... I know your husband comes home tomorrow and everything, but seriously... I've been checking your site every 5 minutes just waiting for even a little smidgeon of insight! What is more important? Ian or your loyal following?! Just think about it.



JK :-) But I do want a blog soon!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home