Bree's LOST blog

"Do you think I did it on purpose? I was sailing for two and half weeks, bearing due West and making 9 knots. I should have been in Fiji in less than a week. But the first piece of land I saw wasn't Fiji, was it? No. No, it was here -- this, this island. And you know why? Because this is it. This is all there is left. This ocean and this place here. We are stuck in a bloody snow globe. There's no outside world. There's no escape. So, just go away, huh. Let me drink." ~"Live Together, Die Alone"

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Come In Peace...

I know. You hate me. You take my name in vain. You have sworn me and my blog off FOREVER. Yet, here you are. I'm not gloating, I swear. In fact, I give you this as a peace offering:


Excited yet? Yeah, me too. 

Now, I know in my last posting oh so many moons ago, I promised my cunning insight on the season finale. But, um, yeah, I kind of don't remember it so much anymore. So, I will put Season 4 on my Christmas Wish List, and when it comes out on DECEMBER 9, 2008 (MARK YOUR CALENDARS!) and my dearest darling hottie husband buys it for me (*cough cough anniversary gift! cough cough*), I will promptly skip ahead to the end in order to appease you, dearest darling hottie readers. 

I MEAN IT THIS TIME. 

Take me back. I'll be good. 

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to have you back in action because some of us need extra help to digesting all these riddles within riddles, even in the trailers.

10:29 AM  
Blogger The Sweeney's said...

Thanks to your blog posting it is now snowing... in October. Thanks Bree.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Lois said...

I don't know... I was about to disconnect the outbound link from my blog and then this came. I'll keep it linked, but I'm warning you. You're on probation. You can't feed our LOST addictions all season and then just cut us off cold-turkey! It's just too cruel :-)

3:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't remember much about last season. I'll be looking for a recap.

Thanks.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Lois said...

Yes... i second Meghan's request...if you want to keep your faithful fans happy, give us a recap! And yes, that was a threat in every shape and form :-) Love you!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home