Bree's LOST blog

"Do you think I did it on purpose? I was sailing for two and half weeks, bearing due West and making 9 knots. I should have been in Fiji in less than a week. But the first piece of land I saw wasn't Fiji, was it? No. No, it was here -- this, this island. And you know why? Because this is it. This is all there is left. This ocean and this place here. We are stuck in a bloody snow globe. There's no outside world. There's no escape. So, just go away, huh. Let me drink." ~"Live Together, Die Alone"

Monday, October 02, 2006

Late-breaking SPOILERS.... Read On At Your Own Risk

OK, do with this what you will... Spoiler or Foiler?

Both Tripp West and SpoilerFix claim that, in spite of previous notions that the first episode of S3, "A Tale of Two Cities," would be Kate-centric, it will be, in fact Jack-centric and feature flahsbacks of "Doctor Smiley" "los(ing) it... when he suspects wife Sarah of having an affair with his boozin' dad. Desmond turns up post-hatch explosion naked." (Not that Desmond being nakey is terribly important, but hey, we take what we can get with this show, don't we?) But back to the more revelatory information: Sarah and Daddy Dearest. OMG WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS? I certainly hope not, that might end up being juuuuust a bit too much of a stretch for me to wrap my head around. (And there's a lot to wrap your head around with this show.... I mean seriously, nanobot smoke monsters? Uh-huh.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

look who's breaking out the anchor man quotes. Maybe that's because you are a real live resident of Whale's Vagina. I heard an interview on the radio this morning with some chick who wrote an entire book about LOST and I had no idea what she was talking about. I can't even remembery who Penny is. I am screwed for tomorrow.

Stay Classy

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Rock!

I love this stuff that you write. I know it's mostly for yourself, but I get a huge kick out of all of it!

JW

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home