Bree's LOST blog

"Do you think I did it on purpose? I was sailing for two and half weeks, bearing due West and making 9 knots. I should have been in Fiji in less than a week. But the first piece of land I saw wasn't Fiji, was it? No. No, it was here -- this, this island. And you know why? Because this is it. This is all there is left. This ocean and this place here. We are stuck in a bloody snow globe. There's no outside world. There's no escape. So, just go away, huh. Let me drink." ~"Live Together, Die Alone"

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dear East Coasters,

... lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala, I can't hear you, lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala. 

Love,
Bree

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That obvious comment was directed at her mother, folks. All I said was "tell Aaron I love him" What was wrong with that??

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to clarify my above comment. What I actually said was "give Aaron a kiss for me" and bree said "he's already sleeping"- freaky, huh?

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ma, it's not all about you, you know. This post ISN'T directed solely at you, either.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah, as soon as credits rolled I was all "WHY DOES BREE LIVE IN CALI!!!" Because I was all sorts of confused. So of course I had to text her and be all "don' live in not-my-time-zone". Except perhaps I wasn't as nice about it :)

7:30 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I'm not sure what is up with Meghan's post and all the "be alls", but uhm, Bree, you really need to help me out here.

I can forgive the 3 hour time difference if you just start providing a little more insight on your supposedly ledgendary blog!!

It is pretty fun knowing what has happened when you don't though... heh heh heh

8:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm all up in your grill piece and you will like it, homes.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home