Bree's LOST blog

"Do you think I did it on purpose? I was sailing for two and half weeks, bearing due West and making 9 knots. I should have been in Fiji in less than a week. But the first piece of land I saw wasn't Fiji, was it? No. No, it was here -- this, this island. And you know why? Because this is it. This is all there is left. This ocean and this place here. We are stuck in a bloody snow globe. There's no outside world. There's no escape. So, just go away, huh. Let me drink." ~"Live Together, Die Alone"

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

"And the Air Fairly Crackles With Excitement and Anticipation"

Haha. The title of this blog comes straight from the mouth of my mother. Needless to say, I believe we're all pretty excited for tonight's premiere. (T minus 9 hours to go.... for us unlucky Pacific timers.... Just so you know, anyone on the East Coast who calls me after they've seen it tonight to ruin anything will face my pregnant wrath. Be forewarned!) Here are some things to look out for tonight:

1- It has been brought down the Mount by Saints Lindelof, Cuse, and Carlton, and shall be cast on stone: THOU SHALT NOT MISS THE FIRST FIVE MINUTES OF TONIGHT'S EPISODE. Major revelations, here, people, heed the warning. And don't say I didn't warn ya.

2- Jaters, brace yourselves. As much as we would like to see Jack and Kate get it on, we must face reality. The producers have taunted us by saying that Kate will "get with someone" in the first few episodes, but they have also been not-so-tightlipped about Jack's interest in the new girl. Last season's undressing with the eyes on the dock between Jack and Kate may have lead us to believe great things were to come, but I fear this shall not be the case. Mommy's theory: Kate "chooses" one of them (most likely Sawyer), but not of her own volition. Sound theory, Ma, I like it. (And don't worry, if you're wrong, you won't be stoned.... I've already posted what is already developing to be wrong information, and yet, I apparently still have an audience.... HAHAHA, MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING... Ok, yeah, maybe not so much, maybe everyone else is just as addicted as I am, and I'm the only geek with enough time and patience to actually write it all down...)

3- I already have "Downtown" stuck in my head. If you don't know what this means, you will.

4- Lastly, I must insist on the Rules of Watching Lost: *Thou shalt not, above all else, talk while the show is on. Complete concentration is imperative. *Talking shall be done only during commercials. *Unplug the phone, should anyone be rude enough to call you when they know it's PREMIERE NIGHT. *Bring a pen and write down any questions you may have. You can discuss during commercial breaks. *Bring a pen anyway. You'll forget half of the stuff you see. *Leave comments/questions via this blog, and I will do my best to answer them. (Or tell you straight up that I have no F-ing idea.) If we all adhere to these rules, I am sure this viewing will be nothing less than titillating, and the world will be a better place.

Happy Viewing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, right. I believe that there was most certainly a cell phone issue on that one, but hey, it makes for an interesting title nonetheless. (the telephone game was always fun as a kid!) Be assured also, that I want full credit for any of my other theories that I passed on if they come to fruition.
Ma

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so I am addicted. Not only to this damn show, but yours, and now Ma's comments. I feel like I am almost part of the family. Hi Ma! All of this blogging started because of me!

We miss Bree. Mostly her fun southern style, but also some other stuff which I can't mention.

If you haven't watched yet. Wow. Ok, I have about 438 questions, and need some "Lost Therapy" first thing tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed tonight's episode as much as I did.

Peace Out.

XO - JW

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey John,
Good to see you. Ok, for the record, the first five minutes was not what I had predicted(per se- Bree will explain),in fact I'm sure it's safe to say that there is no way anyone can get into the minds of the geniuses who write this show. Was the opening something you could have seen coming?

Can't wait for the musings of our favorite southern belle!

Ma

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home