Bree's LOST blog

"Do you think I did it on purpose? I was sailing for two and half weeks, bearing due West and making 9 knots. I should have been in Fiji in less than a week. But the first piece of land I saw wasn't Fiji, was it? No. No, it was here -- this, this island. And you know why? Because this is it. This is all there is left. This ocean and this place here. We are stuck in a bloody snow globe. There's no outside world. There's no escape. So, just go away, huh. Let me drink." ~"Live Together, Die Alone"

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Namaste

Quick hits, because I barely have time to BREATHE:
  • I must be getting on in my old age, because I just realized that Sun and Co. didn't land in 1977 like the others. Well, not THE Others, but you know, those other people. Good lord, this could get confusing quickly. Why didn't Sun and Ben (and Locke, too, I suppose) disappear off of Ajira 316 and land in 1977? Um...I don't know. 
  • Creepy Christian Shepherd is hangin' in 2007, site of the recently blown-up-by-freighter-mercenaries Dharma neighborhood. WHY IS THIS GUY EVERYWHERE?
  • Before abandoning us to go have a baby (lame excuse), Kristin let it slip that LOST will be featuring a WEDDING close to or during the season finale this year. Place your bets: I'm going with Jim and Juliet. Suck it, Kate.
  • Amy named her baby Ethan. I'm assuming this ends up being the same Ethan that later kidnaps pregnant Claire, leaves Charlie hanging from a tree, recruits Juliet to the Island, and eventually gets shot by Charlie (not in tree). And Juliet helped bring that little bundle 'o joy into the world!
  • Maybe it's me, but I'm getting a little frustrated with the characters on this show who get the most basic answers to HUGE questions, and don't seem all too interested in ASKING FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS!! Example: When Sawyer mentions Faraday's Rules for Living in the Past, Jack asks, "Faraday? He's still here?" Sawyer replies, "Not anymore." And the convo is finished! Infuriating.
  • When the plane was crashing, did anyone else notice that the automated voice was spouting off the numbers?!
  • Ha. "Based on your aptitude tests, you'll be doing janitorial work." Good to know that medical school can get you far in life, Jack. 
  • Sawyer/James/Jim (I'm not a fan of these characters having multiple names...like this show isn't confusing enough!) called Kate...well, Kate. He's only ever called her by her real name when things aren't going well. Where's the love, Sawyer?
Next week's "He's Our You" is Sayid-centric. Hopefully, life will slow down a bit before then!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lois said...

Thanks for remembering your fans, Bree :-)Hope life slows down for you, as well!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home