Bree's LOST blog

"Do you think I did it on purpose? I was sailing for two and half weeks, bearing due West and making 9 knots. I should have been in Fiji in less than a week. But the first piece of land I saw wasn't Fiji, was it? No. No, it was here -- this, this island. And you know why? Because this is it. This is all there is left. This ocean and this place here. We are stuck in a bloody snow globe. There's no outside world. There's no escape. So, just go away, huh. Let me drink." ~"Live Together, Die Alone"

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Dear Scot

Dear Scot with One "T,"

John is a good guy. I'm sure he'd let you take the rest of the day off so you can go home and watch last night's LOST. On the other hand, maybe you should be punished for not watching it in the first place, because, clearly, there is nothing more important going on at 10:00 on Wednesday night. You have no excuse. American Idol is over at 10:00. Nothing else worthwhile is on. I realize that the producers' decision to switch LOST to a later time slot is taxing on us all, but I really think if you were a true diehard, you'd pony up. Now, I will excuse you just this once, but I expect greater things from you in the future. That is all. Hang your head in shame today, and clear your Wednesday schedule from here on out. We won't speak of this again.

Love,
Bree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home