Bree's LOST blog

"Do you think I did it on purpose? I was sailing for two and half weeks, bearing due West and making 9 knots. I should have been in Fiji in less than a week. But the first piece of land I saw wasn't Fiji, was it? No. No, it was here -- this, this island. And you know why? Because this is it. This is all there is left. This ocean and this place here. We are stuck in a bloody snow globe. There's no outside world. There's no escape. So, just go away, huh. Let me drink." ~"Live Together, Die Alone"

Sunday, May 20, 2007

**YAWN**

Sorry for the delay in getting this one out. I'm currently in Providence, RI on family business, so you'll have to excuse. Short post this week, kids, so sorry.

There's really nothing to talk about this week. All in all, "Greatest Hits" was pretty boring, and, I thought, a poor way to head into the season finale. A few points of order, however:
  • It's good to have Jack back.
  • Claire, while still obnoxious and annoying, wasn't that bad this week.
  • I thought Jin was a fisherman, how is it he's good at shooting things?

Finally, (sorry!!) I have to admit that The Hobbit actually tugged on the heartstrings this week. Who knew?

Looking forward to the finale!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home